OPEN is the 18-28 young adults community of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. We are a group of ordinary people who share a common story in Jesus: God rescued us from a hopeless existence marked by sin and death and brought us into His hope-abounding forever life, full of grace and truth. We are called OPEN because:
• We are OPEN about our love and devotion to God.
• We are OPEN to the guidance of God’s Spirit in our expression of God-ward worship.
• We are OPEN to all that God wants to say and do in us through the preaching and teaching and application of His written word, the Bible.
• We are OPEN to one another, cultivating Gospel-centered relationships in our common life in Jesus.
• We are OPEN to going wherever God wants us to go and doing whatever He wants us to do in His mission of making the Gospel known among all the nations of the world, starting with our own neighborhood and communities.
Where and When We Meet:
Open will be changing our new time to 7:00 PM starting January 18th.
Join us for Worship and the Word Thursdays in the Charis Sanctuary.
Check out our Facebook Page for further updates and photos!
(FOR AGES 18-30)
Dates: Friday, February 2 - Sunday, 4, 2018
Cost: $155 ($165 after January 19, 2018)
You are invited to join us for our 2018 OPEN WINTER RETREAT. The theme is LEGACY. The vision is to connect this current generation with the past three generations whose lives have impacted the next generation, and still continues to do so. Our speakers will be Brian Brodersen (CCCM), Richard Cimino (Metro Calvary), Rob Salvato (Calvary Vista), Mike Harris (CCCM), and John Hwang (CCCM). Worship will be led by Scott Cunningham.
“The Lord is great and is highly praised; his greatness is unsearchable. One generation will declare your works to the next and will proclaim your mighty acts.” (Psalms 145:3-4 CSB)
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2018
5:00 PM - REGISTRATION STARTS
7:00 PM - Dinner
8:30 PM - SESSION 1
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2018
8:00 AM - Breakfast
9:15 AM - SESSION 2
10:30 AM - SESSION 3
12:00 PM - Lunch
5:00 PM - Dinner
6:30 PM - SESSION 4
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2018
9:00 AM - Breakfast
10:30 AM - SESSION 5
12:00 PM - RETREAT CONCLUDES
Register with the link below.